1. SEO Strategy – Get it Right!
2. Focus Toward Producing Highly Original And Useful Content
3. Increase the Length of Your Blog Posts
4. Review And Develop An Approach To Article Marketing Strategy
5. Pay Attention to Your On-Page SEO
6. Get Active, Stay Active: Branding Using Social Media
7. Don't Put Too Many Advertisements On Your Website
8. Analyze Visitors Behavior And Activity
9. Use Your Own Site For Deep Links
10. Encourage Repeat Visitors To Your Website.
And below are a few of the more well-studied examples that Google may be using to identify poor or weak quality:
1. High % of a number of pages on a site with duplicate content (in this case the entire site is penalized not just the page)
2. As mentioned above high amount of inappropriate advertisements, ie ads that don’t match the target content
3. Keyword stuffing, over-optimized SEO resulting in unnatural language
4. Page content and title tags not matching search queries which increases high bounce rate on page or site.
5. Low visit times on the site with low % of returning users to the site
6. Low or no quality inbound links to a page or site (by count or %).
7. Low or no links to site from social media or from other sites.