- Keywords that you think can drive traffic to your business?
- Primary Keyword - Secondary Keywords Brand
- Brand Name Primary Keyword and Secondary Keywords
- To conduct that, search the engines for title tag (in quotes) or the first sentence of the content page (also in quotes). If there is more than one result from the given domain, sub-domain and microsite, then there is a duplicate content problem.
- Sitemap: www. your-domain.com/sitemap.xml
- You can examine the content of a sitemap.xml file by http://validator.w3.org/
- Are 301’s being used for all redirects?
- Custom 404 error page.
- Call to action button.
- How many visitors are coming to the website?
- What are the top paths that users use to navigate site?
- What are the traffic sources and where do visitors come from?
- If search engines, what keywords and phrases they are using to find website?
- How long do visitors stay on website?
- What is the bounce rate?
- What referral websites are sending the high visitors traffic?
There are lots of powerful, flexible and easy-to-use tools to analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. Every aspect of a website and website marketing campaign can be measured and analyzed to ensure that maximum efficiency can be attained.
As a web strategist I help businesses and organization to be success online. I would highly recommend you to create a document that says what needs to be done. Instead, create a document that says what’s wrong with the website.