Google updated its Spreadsheet, now it supports charts. its easier then Microsoft Excel's chart feature also simple and easy to use, the good thing is that now you can export file as PNG so that you can publish chart or spreadsheet onto a Web-page.
Just select the cells you need and hit the chart button at the top.
Here some useful information about Google docs and spreadsheets:-
With Google Docs & Spreadsheets, you can:
- Use our online editor to format documents, spell-check and more.
- Upload Word documents, OpenOffice, RTF, HTML or text.
- Download documents to your desktop as Word, PDF and more.
- View your documents' revision history and roll back to any version.
Plus, since it's online, you can:
- Invite others to share your documents by e-mail address.
- Edit documents online with whomever you choose.
- Publish documents online to the world, or to just who you choose.
- Post your documents to your blog.
To learn more about Google Docs & Spreadsheets, click here.