Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gmail spam filter problem

I regularly receive spam from the shadan nabegha. I knew that, by clicking that report spam will not only help keep my inbox clean, but it will also potentially keep my inbox cleaner in the future. So I always mark the mail then click on "Report Spam". Well this moves the offending mail to Spam, but does not stop me getting the mails in the first place.


I don’t know what’s wrong with Gmail. Seems like spammers are using trusted Web sites, Web mail and social networking environments to host spam content or my Gmail buttons "Report spam" doesn't work.

I have never visited any sites connected with this promotion, so don't understand how or why I'm getting the mails in the first place. How can you help in the fight? Is there a way of blocking these emails?

Bookmark and Share

Google